5-day Multisport Island Tour (Isabela/Santa Cruz)
Land Tour Intinerary
Click on a day for more info.
What's Included and what's not
Accommodation in economic class hotels. If you want to have the accommodation in Tourist, Tourist Superior or First-Class hotels, please let us know.
All meals (breakfast – lunch – dinner)
All land and sea transportation within the Galapagos during the program
Bilingual naturalist guides for each island and all activities
Excursions and visits during the program
Snorkeling Equipment (mask, fins, tube) and Kayak equipment
Transfer Puerto Ayora – Isabela – Puerto Ayora by public speedboat
Transfer Baltra – Puerto Ayora – Baltra (by truck or by bus depending on group size)
Flight tickets to and from the Galapagos.
Entrance Fee Galapagos National Park a $ 100 p.p
Transit Control Card a $ 20 p.p.
Isabela Dock Fee a $ 10 p.p.
Transportation Baltra Airport – Itabaca Channel and visa versa a $ 5 p.p.
Extra cost for alternative excursion on Day 2 (OPTION 2)
Water taxi from dock to speed boat (Isabela and Santa Cruz Islands ‐ depending on the tide) a $ 1 p.p.
Cost of the transfer between the hotels and the restaurants designated for the meals in each island
- Prices mentioned for this Galapagos Island land tour are valid till December 2024. Please let us know if you want to travel after this period.
- All prices are based on the use of a double room by two passengers.
- Single Travelers will pay a single supplement for the single room in the hotels.
- The price mentioned for this tour is with accommodation in Economic Class Hotels. If you like to have the price for the Tourist Class, Tourist Superior or First-Class Hotels, please let us know.
- Prices and Itineraries are subject to change.
- Galapagos Multisport itinerary is subject to change due to Galapagos National Park dispositions or to circumstances beyond our control (force majeure).
Enter your email and we'll get back to you as soon as possible