Land Tour dagoverzicht top
|Dag1||Baltra, Airport - Transfer to Isabela Island - Flamingo Lagoon|
|Dag2||Isabela Island: option 1: Sierra Negro Volcano & Sierra Chico (hiking) - Concha Perla (snorkling)|
|Dag2||Isabela Island: option 2: Full Day: Visit Cabo Rosa aka. Los Tuneles (extra cost)|
|Dag3||Isabela: Kayaks in Puerto Villamil / Lunch / Humedales Complex (kayaking & biking)|
|Dag4||Transfer to Santa Cruz: El Chato Highlands / Lunch / Charles Darwin Station (full day biking)|
|Dag5||Transfer out to Baltra, Airport|
- Accommodation in selected class hotels and rooms
- All meals (breakfast – lunch – dinner)
- All land and sea transportation within the Galapagos during the program
- Bilingual naturalist guides for each island and all activities
- Excursions and visits during the program
- Snorkeling Equipment (mask, fins, tube) and Kayak equipment
- Transfer Puerto Ayora – Isabela – Puerto Ayora by public speedboat
- Transfer Baltra – Puerto Ayora – Baltra (by truck or by bus depending on group size)
- Flight tickets to and from Galapagos
- Entrance Fee Galapagos National Park a $ 100 p.p
- Migratory Control Card a $ 20 p.p.
- Isabela Dock Fee a $ 10 p.p.
- Transportation Baltra Airport – Itabaca Channel and visa versa a $ 5 p.p.
- Extra cost for alternative excursion on Day 2 (OPTION 2)
- Water taxi from dock to speed boat (Isabela and Santa Cruz Islands ‐ depending on the tide) a $ 1 p.p.
- Cost of the transfer between the hotels and the restaurants designated for the meals in each island
- Alcoholic Drinks
- Personal Expenses
- Prices mentioned for this Galapagos island hopping tour are valid till December, 2022. Please let us know if you want to travel after this period.
- All prices are based on the use of a double room by two passengers.
- Single Travelers will pay a single supplement for the single room in the hotels.
- The price mentioned for this tour is with accommodation in Economic Class Hotels. If you like to have the price for the Tourist Superior or First Class Hotels, please let us know.
- Prices and Itineraries are subject to change.