Land Tour itinerary top
Day by day overview of the tour:
|Day 1||Baltra, airport - Transfer to Santa Cruz, Highlands - Meet & Greet|
|Day 2||Santa Cruz, morning off - speed boat to Isabela Island|
|Day 3||Isabela, Las Tintoreras + snorkling|
|Day 4||Isabela, morning off - speedboat to Santa Cruz|
|Day 5||Full day tour to Bartolomé or North Seymour or Plazas or Santa Fe|
|Day 6||Santa Cruz, morning off - speed boat to San Cristóbal|
|Day 7||Full day tour or to Kicker Rock or to Lobos Island|
|Day 8||San Cristóbal, morning off - transfer airport|
- Accomodation in budget class hotels
- Breakfast (from day 2 - 8) & Lunch (day 1 & 5)
- Private transport with Spanish speaking driver (day 1)
- Transportation Itabaca Canal
- Meet & Greet with an English speaking person
- A Welcome Package
- Excursions and visits during the program with transportation
- An English speaking guide during the excursions
- The Snorkel Equipment
- The speed boat from Santa Cruz - Isabela
- The transfer from the dock to the hotel on Isabela v.v.
- Transfers from hotel to passengers dock on Santa Cruz v.v.
- The speed boat from Santa Cruz - San Cristóbal
- Transfer from passengers dock to hotel on San Cristóbal v.v.
- San Cristóbal, transfer out - airport
- Flight tickets to and from Galapagos
- Migration Card á $ 20 p.p.
- Entrance Fee National Park Galapagos á $ 100 p.p.
- Entrance Fee Puerto Villamil on Isabela á $ 10 p.p.
- Water Taxies
- Wetsuites (are for rent)
- Personal Expenses and tips
- The Price for this tour is valid till 31 December, 2018. If you like to travel after this date, please, let us know?
- The price is based on the use of a double room by two passengers with private bathroom.
- Single travelers will pay a single supplement for this tour.
- The price mentioned for this tour is for the accomodation in budget class hotels; If you like to have prices for the Standard, Comfort or Diamond accommodation, please, let us know
- All (flight) prices, itineraries and information are subject to change.
- If you like to have the detailled information from this tour, please contact us