Land Tour itinerary top
Day by day overview of the tour:
|Day1||Baltra, airport - transfer to Isabela Island - Flamingo Lagoon|
|Day2||Isabela, hike Sierra Negra Volcano - snorkling Concha Perla|
|Day3||Tintoreras (snorkling) - Giant Tortoise Breeding Center|
|Day4||Speed boat from Isabela to Santa Cruz. Visit Twin Crater - Baltra, airport|
- Accommodation in a double room in basic tourist class hotels
- All meals (breakfast – lunch – dinner)
- All land and sea transportation within the Galapagos during the program
- Bilingual naturalist guide for each island and for all activities
- Excursions and visits during the program
- Snorkel Equipment (Mask, Fins and Tube)
- Transfer Puerto Ayora – Isabela – Puerto Ayora by Public speedboat
- Transfer Baltra – Puerto Ayora – Baltra (by truck or by bus depending on group size)
- Flight tickets to and from Galapagos
- Entrance fee National Park Galapagos á $ 100 p.p.
- The visitors card á $ 20 p.p.
- Isabela dock fee á $ 10 p.p.
- Water taxi from dock to speedboat (depending on the tide) á $ 1 p.p. per ride
- Transportation Baltra Airport - Itabaca Canal á $ 5 p.p.
- Transportation Itabaca Canal - Baltra Airport á $ 5 p.p.
- Soft-drinks and alcoholic beverages
- Personal Expenses
- Prices mentioned for this Galapagos island hopping tour are valid from January till December, 2023. Please let us know if you want to travel after this period.
- Prices mentioned for this tour are for the accommodation in economic class hotels; if you like to receive the price for another hotel class, please, contact us.
- All prices are based on the use of a double room by two passengers.
- Solo Travelers will pay a single suplement for the single room in the hotels.
- Itineraries and information are subject to change.