|Crew:||18 persons, 2 guides, 1 cruise director and a doctor|
|Cabins:||there are 16 cabins, with low beds. Each cabin has its own private bathroom, safe-boxes, warm water, and air-conditioning|
|Snorkel equipment:||and wet suites are included during the cruise|
|Other:||during the Galapagos cruise you can use a dining room, a lounge room, TV and DVD, a bar, a library and a sun deck with hot tub.|
Boat routes top
Galapagos islands you will visit during the cruise:View itinerary Hide itinerary
View itinerary Hide itinerary
- Prices mentioned for these Galapagos cruises are valid till December 2023. Please let us know if you want to travel after this period.
- All prices are based on the use of a double cabin by two passengers.
- Flights to and from the Galapagos islands, entrance fees and visitor cards are not included in the price unless mentioned.
- Prices mentioned are for the DeLuxe Staterooms D1 - D4. Please contact us if you prefer to use another cabin.
- All (flight) prices, itineraries and information are subject to change.