|Crew:||8 persons; an English speaking guide and a Dive Master|
|Cabins:||there are 9 cabins; 3 cabins on the lower deck with double size lower bed an single upper bed, one cabin with double bed on the main deck and 5 cabins with bunk beds on the upper deck. Each cabin has its own private bathroom, warm water and airconditioning.|
|Snorkel equipment:||is included. The wet suites are for rent during the cruise.|
|Other:||During the cruise you can use a dining room, a bar, a conference area with TV, DVD´s, a library and a Sun Deck|
Boat routes top
Galapagos islands you will visit during the cruise:View itinerary Hide itinerary
- Prices mentioned for the Galapagos cruises are valid till December, 2023. Please let us know if you want to travel after this period.
- All prices are based on the use of a double cabin by two passengers.
- Flights to and from the Galapagos islands, entrance fees and visitor cards are not included in the price unless mentioned.
- Not included in the 8 day diving cruise: – Full Kit Rental $ 250 p.p. (Regulator, BCD, Mask, fins, Hood, Gloves, 7mm 2 Piece Wetsuit) – Nitrox ($150) – 12lt cylinders – Specialty cylinder rental – Diving Flashlight – Regulator Income - Dive Computer
- All (flight) prices, itineraries and information are subject to change.
- ** Please, contact us for our special rates for these cruises.